Plastic Sterilization Trays Size L 6'' x W 2.5'' x H 0.75'' For Micro Surgical Instruments
Plastic Instruments Sterilization Tray For Ophthalmic, Dental, Plastic and General Surgery Micro Instruments
Made In USA
Size: 6'' L x 2.5'' W x 0.75'' H (Measured Internally)
Accommodates 2-3 instruments.
Plastic Small Sterilization Tray 6'' x 2.5'' x 0.75''
- Minimizes Wet Packs through special design improving circulation of steam and quicker drying through a slotted lid and raised node base surface
- Protects delicate micro surgical ophthalmic or dental instruments during sterilization Process
- Enhanced protection through Silicone finger mats
- Made from the Durable polymer Ultem® to improve strength
- Transparent lid for easy identification of contents
- Improved Storage of micro surgical instruments through stackable design
- New wide slot lids and raised nodes help you with better circulation of steam and aid in drying. Studies show that These feature provides 119% increase in the circulation opening surface over competitors tray.
* Instruments in the picture shown for illustrative purposes and are not included with the instrument trays.
Great product, well made. We use for implant pieces and parts. The only downside are the holes in the plastic are slightly larger than some of the dental implant components and they can fall through. Otherwise a good product.
Bought six of these for my dental implant drivers and they worked out great. The holes are a bit big but majority of the drivers will not fall through. Great buy and great price!
Excellent service and quick delivery
Very happy with this tray
I am not sure how this happened, but the wrong address was filled out on the shipping label. I went back and checked, it was correct on the purchase. With the tracking number we were able to see that it had been delivered, but we did not receive the package. Although this was an unfortunate situation (bad luck/Human error), I was able to directly contact the company and they checked in to it for me. They called me back and let me know the issue had been that it was delivered to a neighboring business. I was then able to go by and pick it up.