Plastic Sterilization Trays Size L 10'' x W 6'' x H 0.75'' For Micro Surgical Instruments
Plastic Instruments Sterilization Tray For Ophthalmic, Dental, Plastic and General Surgery Micro Instruments
Made In USA
Size: 10" L x 6" W x 0.75" H (Measured Internally)
Accommodates 10-15 instruments
Click Here For Instructions For Use
Plastic Large Sterilization Tray 10" x 6" x 0.75"
- Minimizes Wet Packs through special design improving circulation of steam and quicker drying through a slotted lid and raised node base surface
- Protects delicate micro surgical ophthalmic or dental instruments during sterilization Process
- Enhanced protection through Silicone finger mats
- Made from the Durable polymer Ultem® to improve strength
- Transparent lid for easy identification of contents
- Improved Storage of micro surgical instruments through stackable design
- New wide slot lids and raised nodes help you with better circulation of steam and aid in drying. Studies show that These feature provides 119% increase in the circulation opening surface over competitors tray.
* Instruments in the picture shown for illustrative purposes and are not included with the instrument trays.
Love these trays, the rubber liners help keep our expensive probes safe.
These cases are the perfect size to fit a set of instruments for performing human tissue or mouse dissections, protects the instruments from damage and can be autoclaved over and over!
Great product. I highly recommend it.
Excellent quality tray. Fast delivery. Would use again.
It was delivered quickly and was exactly what I have always dreamed of!