Plastic Sterilization Trays Size L 6'' x W 2.5'' x H 0.75'' For Micro Surgical Instruments
Plastic Instruments Sterilization Tray For Ophthalmic, Dental, Plastic and General Surgery Micro Instruments
Made In USA
Size: 6'' L x 2.5'' W x 0.75'' H (Measured Internally)
Accommodates 2-3 instruments.
Click Here For Instructions For Use
Plastic Small Sterilization Tray 6'' x 2.5'' x 0.75''
- Minimizes Wet Packs through special design improving circulation of steam and quicker drying through a slotted lid and raised node base surface
- Protects delicate micro surgical ophthalmic or dental instruments during sterilization Process
- Enhanced protection through Silicone finger mats
- Made from the Durable polymer Ultem® to improve strength
- Transparent lid for easy identification of contents
- Improved Storage of micro surgical instruments through stackable design
- New wide slot lids and raised nodes help you with better circulation of steam and aid in drying. Studies show that These feature provides 119% increase in the circulation opening surface over competitors tray.
* Instruments in the picture shown for illustrative purposes and are not included with the instrument trays.
We purchased these to sterilize our loose implant drivers and torque wrenches. They are absolutely perfect for our needs! The quality is outstanding. They hold up very well in the autoclave and do not cloud up.
No issues with product, great quality
Use these to compliment a larger cataract tray. Very high quality.
Five stars, no faults with the product that I can see. Good quality materials. Feels heavy in a good way.