Plastic Sterilization Trays Size L 6'' x W 2.5'' x H 0.75'' For Micro Surgical Instruments
Plastic Instruments Sterilization Tray For Ophthalmic, Dental, Plastic and General Surgery Micro Instruments
Made In USA
Size: 6'' L x 2.5'' W x 0.75'' H (Measured Internally)
Accommodates 2-3 instruments.
Plastic Small Sterilization Tray 6'' x 2.5'' x 0.75''
- Minimizes Wet Packs through special design improving circulation of steam and quicker drying through a slotted lid and raised node base surface
- Protects delicate micro surgical ophthalmic or dental instruments during sterilization Process
- Enhanced protection through Silicone finger mats
- Made from the Durable polymer Ultem® to improve strength
- Transparent lid for easy identification of contents
- Improved Storage of micro surgical instruments through stackable design
- New wide slot lids and raised nodes help you with better circulation of steam and aid in drying. Studies show that These feature provides 119% increase in the circulation opening surface over competitors tray.
* Instruments in the picture shown for illustrative purposes and are not included with the instrument trays.
we use these for tiny items like implant parts and we have drastically reduced the number that are lost
This was exactly what I was looking for to protect individual or 2-3 delicate ophthalmic surgical instruments at a time. There is too much chance for damage in the sleeves. I feel this is the way to help the instruments last longer and prevent chance for damage. I have my R and L corneal scissors fit her perfectly.
Good deal, good price,and good material
We purchased these to sterilize our loose implant drivers and torque wrenches. They are absolutely perfect for our needs! The quality is outstanding. They hold up very well in the autoclave and do not cloud up.