PST Instrument Sterilization Trays 1.5''W x 2.7''L x 0.75''H (1300A)
Plastic Sterilization Trays from PST Corp, a leading American Manufacturer of Instrument Sterilization Trays and Storage.
Made In USA
Size: 1.5" W x 2.7" L x 0.75" H
PST Part #: 1300A
Includes base, lid and silicone mat
Accommodates 2-3 instruments
PST Instrument Micro Sterilization Tray 1.5" x 2.7" x 0.75"
- Flexibility of layout. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your instruments properly.
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- Single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
- Shop Replacement Parts (Base, Lid, Mat) For This Tray Here
- Click here for instructions of use document for this PST Tray
- Click Here For FAQ regarding Sterrad* & Gas Plasma Sterilization Systems
*Sterrad is a registered trademark of Advanced Sterilization Products
I bought the trays to hold long (veterinary) endodontic files and hoped that they would work to autoclave them in. I put the tray and cover in a pouch and autoclaved it without files, just in case the quality wasn't good and it melted. I was worried because the price here was so much better than any other site for this type of case. It has held up to that and 3 more autoclave cycles without alteration. I've been pleasantly surprised and have bought 3 more trays!
Very good product, sturdy, cap shuts nicely and easy to manage. Excellent.
Perfect for use in a statim g4 2000 for piercing !
I use these for sterilizing jewelry, needle, and taper before doing a piercing and they are the perfect size
great price for 5, use them for my implant scan flags for dental treatments.