PST Instrument Sterilization Trays 1.5''W x 2.7''L x 0.75''H (1300A)
Plastic Sterilization Trays from PST Corp, a leading American Manufacturer of Instrument Sterilization Trays and Storage.
Made In USA
Size: 1.5" W x 2.7" L x 0.75" H
PST Part #: 1300A
Includes base, lid and silicone mat
Accommodates 2-3 instruments
PST Instrument Micro Sterilization Tray 1.5" x 2.7" x 0.75"
- Flexibility of layout. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your instruments properly.
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- Single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
- Shop Replacement Parts (Base, Lid, Mat) For This Tray Here
- Click here for instructions of use document for this PST Tray
- Click Here For FAQ regarding Sterrad* & Gas Plasma Sterilization Systems
*Sterrad is a registered trademark of Advanced Sterilization Products
Service and ordering were both easy and effective. Products were received quickly and correctly.
Will definitely continue to have PST as a supplier.
Good Trays and great price.
These trays are perfect! We bought them to hold dental implant materials for patients. They are the perfect size, and they can be sterilized when needed.
We had trouble organizing our piezo tips, this was the perfect solution! We label them with our label maker, s1, 1, and then put them into sterilization pouches and run them as normal, then organize them into a drawer. Just placed our second order.
These boxes are great for ecpensive little instruments. Instruments that get thrown away if used only in pouches.