PST Instrument Sterilization Trays 1.5'' x 2.7'' x 0.75'' (1300A)
Plastic Sterilization Trays from PST Corp, a leading American Manufacturer of Instrument Sterilization Trays and Storage.
Made In USA
Size: 1.5" W x 2.7" L x 0.75" H
PST Part #: 1300A
Includes base, lid and silicone mat
Accommodates 2-3 instruments
PST Instrument Micro Sterilization Tray 1.5" x 2.7" x 0.75"
- Flexibility of layout. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your instruments properly.
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- Single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
- Shop Replacement Parts (Base, Lid, Mat) For This Tray Here
- Click here for instructions of use document for this PST Tray
- Click Here For FAQ regarding Sterrad* & Gas Plasma Sterilization Systems
*Sterrad is a registered trademark of Advanced Sterilization Products
These were great!! Thank you!
I am using this container to keep small dental instruments as implant drivers and wrenches. That's unique container for small instruments.
great for implant drivers
As described and is a perfect container for dental implants drivers.
These little trays are just perfect for any small item or group of small items that you want to stay together.