PST Instrument Sterilization Trays 10'' x 15'' x 0.75'' (1500A)
Sterilization Trays from PST Corp, a leading American Manufacturer of Surgical Micro Instrument Sterilization Trays and Storage Containers.
Made In USA
Size: 10.0' W x 15.0''L x 0.75''H (With Silicone Mats)
PST Part Number: 1500A
Includes base, lid, and silicone mat. Accommodates 25-35 instruments.
These are the features that make PST trays better for sterilizing your surgical instruments.
- Flexibility of layout. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your instruments properly.
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- Single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
- Shop Replacement Parts (Base, Lid, Mat) For This Tray Here
- Click here for instructions of use document for this PST Tray
- Click Here For FAQ regarding Sterrad* & Gas Plasma Sterilization Systems
*Sterrad is a registered trademark of Advanced Sterilization Products
these are the only trays on the market that are large enough to hold our large animal instruments.
Excellent, price good
This tray is enough size to containing long tools for endoscopic surgery. It is thin and light- weight, I can carry it easily. Only one weak piont is that the latch of lid is frail, so you have to take care in managing the lid. But the value suits to the price.