PST Scope Sterilization Tray 2.6''W x 16''L x 1.5''H (With Silicone Bars)
Plastic Sterilization Tray from PST Corp, a leading American Manufacturer of Instrument Sterilization Trays and Storage.
Made In USA
Size: 2.6" W x 16" L x 1.5" H
PST Part Numbers: Complete Tray Includes base, lid and 2 silicone bars mentioned below
6510A: Tray with 2 silicone bars. Accommodates 2 scopes.
6501S: Silicone Bar 2 Open End Slots (9mm and 12mm)
6502S: Silicone Bar 2 Open End Slots (Round 9mm Silicone Bar)
These are the features that make PST trays better for sterilizing your surgical instruments.
- Flexibility of layout. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your instruments properly.
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- Single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
- Shop Replacement Parts (Base, Lid, Mat) For This Tray Here
- Click here for instructions of use document for this PST Tray
- Click Here For FAQ regarding Sterrad* & Gas Plasma Sterilization Systems
*Sterrad is a registered trademark of Advanced Sterilization Products
I am impressed with the quality and service from this company. They are available to troubleshoot any sizing issues and always respond quickly.
Thanks to all of you who have assisted me in my current and past purchases!!!
Good quality and fast delivery.