PST Knife Sterilization Tray 4'' W x 7.5'' L x 1.5'' H (Phaco Tray)
Plastic Sterilization Trays from PST Corp, a leading American Manufacturer of Instrument Sterilization Trays and Storage.
Accommodates 1 handpiece.
Made In USA
Size: 4.0" W x 7.5" L x 1.5" H
PST Part Numbers:
2341A: Tray with 2 silicone bars With 1 Slot (1 Bar Phaco 18mm and other 7mm)
2343A: Tray with 2 silicone bars With 3 Slots (1 Bar 3 7mm Slots and other bar with one 7mm slot and two 18mm slots)
Includes base, lid and 2 silicone bars.
Accommodates 2 handpieces
These are the features that make PST trays better for sterilizing your surgical instruments.
- Flexibility of layout. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your instruments properly.
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- Single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
- Shop Replacement Parts (Base, Lid, Mat) For This Tray Here
- Click here for instructions of use document for this PST Tray
- Click Here For FAQ regarding Sterrad* & Gas Plasma Sterilization Systems
*Sterrad is a registered trademark of Advanced Sterilization Products
We have ordered a few different cases. Each time they’ve been great.
We are very happy with these trays for storage and transport of our small rigid nasal endoscopes. We would highly recommend them.
We purchased two of these trays for our arthroscopes. They are very reliable, sturdy cases that help keep all of our instruments safe and organized. With different configuration options, they are versatile for many purposes.