PST Phaco Sterilization Tray 6'' x 10'' x 1.5'' (With Silicone Bars)
Plastic Sterilization Trays from PST Corp, a leading American Manufacturer of Instrument Sterilization Trays and Storage.
Made In USA
Size: 6.0" W x 10" L x 1.5" H
PST Part Numbers:
2361A: Tray with 2 silicone bars With 1 Slot (1 Bar Phaco 18mm and other 7mm)
2363A: Tray with 2 silicone bars With 3 Slots (1 Bar Phaco 7mm and other one 7mm slot and two 18mm slots)
Includes base, lid and 2 silicone bars.
Accommodates 1 handpieces
These are the features that make PST trays better for sterilizing your surgical instruments.
- Flexibility of layout. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your instruments properly.
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- Single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
- Shop Replacement Parts (Base, Lid, Mat) For This Tray Here
- Click here for instructions of use document for this PST Tray
- Click Here For FAQ regarding Sterrad* & Gas Plasma Sterilization Systems
*Sterrad is a registered trademark of Advanced Sterilization Products
Bought to standardize our surgical packs. Items were as expected. Have been using for a few weeks, all using seem pleased.
After many days of searching for the perfect box for my needs, I decided to purchase two of these trays. I am glad I did. The trays are made of thick plastic and are very sturdy. The lid locks tightly, but is easy to open. I have autoclaved them several times now and there is no discoloration or cracking. The mat is a good quality material and protects your instruments very well. I have purchased a total of 4 boxes and an assortment of bars and mats. I highly recommend these products and this vendor. They are easy to work with and are very helpful and patient, especially when you are undecided and not sure what you need like I was. I will be purchasing more in the future.