PST Instrument Sterilization Tray 6'' x 10'' x 0.75'' (6100A) (With Mat)
Original Plastic Sterilization Tray from PST Corp, a leading American Manufacturer of Instrument Sterilization Trays and Storage.
Made In USA
Size: 6.0' W x 10''L x 0.75''H
PST Part Number: 6100A
These are the features that make PST trays better for sterilizing your surgical instruments.
- Flexibility of layout. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your instruments properly.
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- Single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
- Shop Replacement Parts (Base, Lid, Mat) For This Tray Here
- Click here for instructions of use document for this PST Tray
- Click Here For FAQ regarding Sterrad* & Gas Plasma Sterilization Systems
*Sterrad is a registered trademark of Advanced Sterilization Products
I have been buying PST trays for many years. They are the same tray as Katena, but for less cost. Good quality, lasts for many sterilization cycles. The weak point of the tray is at the edge, where lid click locks to the base. That piece of plastic eventually can break over time.
We have about half a dozen of these for our instruments and have prepared multiple for different procedures. Makes prep and sterilization infinitely easier. They come in different sizes to match budget, space, and need and we’ve been able to fine tune our order to match all our diffuse needs.
I have purchased several of these boxes for small parts. They are the only reasonable priced units other kind that I have found.