PST SCOPE Sterilization Tray 2.6'' x 12'' x 1.5'' (With Silicone Bars)
Plastic Sterilization Trays from PST Corp, a leading American Manufacturer of Instrument Sterilization Trays and Storage.
Made In USA
Size: 2.6'' W x 12''L x 1.5''H
PST Part Numbers:
6500A: Tray with 2 silicone bars With 2 Slot (Open 15MM / Closed 8MM)
Includes base, lid and 2 silicone bars. Accommodates 2 scopes.
These are the features that make PST trays better for sterilizing your surgical instruments.
- Flexibility of layout. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your instruments properly.
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- Single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
- Shop Replacement Parts (Base, Lid, Mat) For This Tray Here
- Click here for instructions of use document for this PST Tray
- Click Here For FAQ regarding Sterrad* & Gas Plasma Sterilization Systems
*Sterrad is a registered trademark of Advanced Sterilization Products
These trays provide our scopes with excellent protection. They are very sturdy and securely hold the scopes in place. Great product, especially for the price!
Great price for the quality of the product but the inside was different when we ordered the same product.
Our apologies. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the details and we will take care of the mistake. Thanks,