PST Scope Sterilization Tray 6.5''W x 18''L x 1.5''H (With Silicone Bars)
Plastic Sterilization Tray from PST Corp, a leading American Manufacturer of Instrument Sterilization Trays and Storage.
Made In USA
Size: 6.5" W x 18" L x 1.5" H
PST Part Numbers: Complete Tray Includes base, lid and 2 silicone bars mentioned below
6550A: Tray with 6 silicone bars. Accommodates 4 scopes
6501S: Silicone Bar 2 Slots Open End (9mm and 12mm)
6502S: Silicone Bar 2 Open End Slots (Round 9mm Silicone Bar)
These are the features that make PST trays better for sterilizing your surgical instruments.
- Flexibility of layout. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your instruments properly.
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- Single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
- Shop Replacement Parts (Base, Lid, Mat) For This Tray Here
- Click here for instructions of use document for this PST Tray
- Click Here For FAQ regarding Sterrad* & Gas Plasma Sterilization Systems
*Sterrad is a registered trademark of Advanced Sterilization Products
The movable plug-in pieces make it simple to adjust to different equipment sizes.
Very fast shipment and high quality tray.
Received timely, fits our scopes and fulfills requirements SPD gave us.