Plastic Sterilization Trays Size L 7.5'' x W 4'' x H 0.75'' For Micro Surgical Instruments
Plastic Instruments Sterilization Tray For Ophthalmic, Dental, Plastic and General Surgery Micro Instruments.
Made In USA
Size: 7.5" L x 4" W x 0.75" H (Measured Internally)
Accommodates 4-6 instruments.
Click Here For Instructions For Use
Plastic Medium Sterilization Tray 7.5'' x 4'' x 0.75''
- Minimizes Wet Packs through special design improving circulation of steam and quicker drying through a slotted lid and raised node base surface
- Protects delicate micro surgical ophthalmic or dental instruments during sterilization Process
- Enhanced protection through Silicone finger mats
- Made from the Durable polymer Ultem® to improve strength
- Transparent lid for easy identification of contents
- Improved Storage of micro surgical instruments through stackable design
- New wide slot lids and raised nodes help you with better circulation of steam and aid in drying. Studies show that These feature provides 119% increase in the circulation opening surface over competitors tray.
* Instruments in the picture shown for illustrative purposes and are not included with the instrument trays.
We received our surgical tray and have already been using it. It is a perfect size for what we need it for. Its sturdy and fits perfectly in our autoclave.
These trays are exactly what we were looking for
This tray is great for holding my ophthalmic surgical instruments. Easy to pack and the lid is secure. Going to get 3 more. Well worth it!
The tray is perfect for a microsurgical pack for avian and rodent surgery.