PST Instrument Trays 2.5'' x 6'' x 0.75'' (2600A)
Plastic Sterilization Tray from PST Corp, a leading American Manufacturer of Instrument Sterilization Trays and Storage.
Made In USA
Size: 2.5' W x 6.0''L x 0.75''H
PST Part Number: 2610A
Includes deep base, lid and silicone mat. Accommodates 2-3 instruments
These are the features that make PST trays better for sterilizing your surgical instruments.
- Flexibility of layout. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your instruments properly.
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- Single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
- Shop Replacement Parts (Base, Lid, Mat) For This Tray Here
- Click here for instructions of use document for this PST Tray
- Click Here For FAQ regarding Sterrad* & Gas Plasma Sterilization Systems
*Sterrad is a registered trademark of Advanced Sterilization Products
I am supplying to dental office implant. Sometimes from Doctor of Dentist, I received for Tray to organize the instrumentation of the prosthetic parts. Each time this tray is sized and shaped exactly to the doctor's needs.
Every time I order for our ASC - PST gets it right
Loved it, small compact and practical!