PST Instrument Trays 2.5'' W x 6'' L x 0.75'' H (2600A)
Plastic Sterilization Tray from PST Corp, a leading American Manufacturer of Instrument Sterilization Trays and Storage.
Made In USA
Size: 2.5" W x 6.0" L x 0.75" H
PST Part Number: 2610A
Includes deep base, lid and silicone mat.
Accommodates 2-3 instruments
These are the features that make PST trays better for sterilizing your surgical instruments.
- Flexibility of layout. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your instruments properly.
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- Single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
- Shop Replacement Parts (Base, Lid, Mat) For This Tray Here
- Click here for instructions of use document for this PST Tray
- Click Here For FAQ regarding Sterrad* & Gas Plasma Sterilization Systems
*Sterrad is a registered trademark of Advanced Sterilization Products
These cases are the gold standard for our office small surgery sets. We use them to sterilize and protect our delicate Wescott scissors and 0.3 forceps. This helps to prevent damage to the instruments, and we can transport the instruments from the treatment room to the sterilization area safely.
We love these for small implant parts!
They provided fast and easy service. The trays are quite good and the bundle pricing is very fair. I've ordered at least 100 trays to date and I'll keep ordering when needed.
Perfect small instrument tray for a suture removal set. Good quality. Thank you for getting it out promptly after I ordered.
This is by far the best tray in the market for the line of work that I do. I do hair transplants and the instruments that I use are fine jewelers also known as forceps that are the size of tweezers. This is an amazing tray to store them in Because it protects them from damaging ensuring that my jewelers will not get damage. I know that I will be buying more in the near future.